Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Alvida...Syntel !!

Hello Everyone,

I wish you all a very happy new year.

31st December brings in a lot of memories. On this day I joined Syntel in 2012  and it also turned out to be my last working day in 2014.

Syntel is my first company and I had the best time here. I am thankful to each one of you for your support, patience and friendship over the past few months and will definitely miss you all.

It is a small world and hope that our paths cross each other and I have the pleasure of meeting you again.

I have written something for each one of you. Read and enjoy!!

Starting with my training batch mates – Thank you for all the wonderful memories. I shall miss all the good times of our training days, trips, movies, birthdays, lunch, snacks.
Special thanks to Spartans, Richa, Surbhi, Shruti, Lekhana .

My project team: Humana MTV claims I say is the best team in every sense, technical as well as creative, always ready for challenges. Being a part of this team I not only got to learn technical stuff but also values of life.

Sincere thanks to my managers Shripad Anwekar , Yashraj Walia(My first manager), and Joseph Pius  delivery manager for the guidance in my Syntel career.
Special thanks to Shripad for the support and co-operation.

My team leads:
Shikha – The best team lead ever. A person who always cleared my doubts, listened to my ideas, corrected me when I was wrong, a well- wisher and most importantly she was always there for me in times of need.

Mahesh – I was never part of Lance team and got to work on very few tasks with him. I have never seen a down to earth person like him. Even when the whole world is rushing, there are some who take time to mentor, encourage and inspire and he is one of them.

Ganeswar- This person has really inspired me. Working with him has been really wonderful, he was always there to guide me like a friend and a senior.

My technical leads :
Vijay- A very dedicated resource I must say. His dedication towards work has always inspired me to do better. The best thing I learnt from him “Put in your best efforts in whatever you do and you are sure to succeed”.
His constant support has always motivated me.

Bhavesh – Like flowers in the garden, like blossoms on the tree I could not count the lovely things he always did for me. He always taught me shortcuts and made things simpler and easier for me.


My Seniors :
Amrita/Tiru/Saransh/Kalai/Rajshree- They were always there when I called out their name, honest  friends, reliable team mates and dependable colleagues.

Shilpa- The performance of the team will decrease to some extent when a senior like her leaves the company. But more importantly, in her absence the hearts of all colleagues will uncontrollably grieve. FAREWELL.

Onsite Co- ordinators :
Sarvneet/Nitesh –I am glad I got the opportunity to work with them.

Lekhana/Rohit/Gulam/deepti- I will now have to make a addition to the family pictures because they have always been more like family and less like a colleague.

My juniors – Shravan/tanuj/Shweta
You guys are the best. Never be disappointed and sad. Learn from your mistakes, learn to take the good with the bad, things go wrong sometimes but always remember life goes on.

My HR’s – Mayuri/Kratika/Vinod
Thank you for the cooperation.

Finance Department :
I would like to thank Shikha for giving me the opportunity to work on Staffing. I got to interact with many managers and leads of healthcare.
Special thanks to Gauri and Pramod!!

Rainbow Team: Keep doing the good job!

My friends in Syntel: There are many to pen down. Special thanks to Vidya Keshav, Vineet Shah, Anita, Prajita, Chandra, Nikhil, Bhavini, Sakshi, Alpika, Sunitha, Ankush, Sweta Rout, Prachi, Amit Jadhav, Mukesh, Sujata, Suruchi

My roomies – Richa, Lekhana, Shruti, Madhuri, Shreya
I like this feeling of finding it difficult to say good bye because I have found a true friend in you.
I am definitely gonna miss the good times.
Special thanks to richa and lekhana – it’s a blessing to have you in my life.

By wishing everyone all the very best , I bid adieu.

Looking forward to keeping in touch! My contact details are mentioned below.

Thank you all.
Rashmi Desai Bhandary
Email Id- rash.desai09@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment