Friday, 28 February 2014

I WISH !!




When I was 3 years old I wished I could go to school.
After a year I was finally admitted to one of the best schools of my town.

When I was 6 years old I wished I could become a painter.
I joined art classes and began to improve my drawing skills.

When I was 9 years old I wished I could become a great dancer.
I participated in all dance events and gave my best.

When I was 12 years old I wished I could drive a car.
My dad put in his best efforts to teach me how to drive a car.
I made the best utilization of his car while he was not there.

When I was 15 years old I wished I could become the topper of my school.
I made sure to give my best in all my examination papers.

When I was 18 years old I wished I could ride a geared bike and own a license.
I made every effort to learn riding a bike in a day and also managed to get the license.

When I was 21 years old I wished I could become a great writer.
I began to write short stories in my diaries.

When I was 24 years old realized that I was “master of none”.
I wished I could go back and pick up one best wish that I wished.

I realized that it was really difficult for me to choose the best one because all of them were associated with one or the other good memory.

They say it is never too late to achieve your goals, to live your dream and make your dreams come true.
Hope is a walking dream.
I wish in the next 24 years I could do something really great so that the people around me really admire me and get inspired by me.

Now if you ask me what I am going to do for the next to next 24 years.
I would simply smile and say that depends on how I would have spent the previous 24 years of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment