Thursday, 27 February 2014

Dad's Love



It is my father who believes in me, does not tell me how to live, he lives and lets me watch him do it.
It is my father who tells me to value myself.
It is my father who says that I am the most beautiful and precious thing in his life.
It is my father who is my guardian all the time.
It is my father who has faith and trust in whatever I do.
It is my father who scolds me when I break the rules.
It is my father who shines with pride when he sees me succeed.


Dear DaD,

Do you know the safest place on earth?
It’s your shoulders.


I hardly say it, but  I would like to thank you for all the lovely things that you keep doing for me.
You did everything to just see a single smile on my face.

Your love is unconditional.

Words are not enough to describe your importance in my life.

Words cannot express my gratitude for you.
I appreciate what you do and what you have been doing for me.

No matter what mistakes I do, you are always there to correct me.

You are always there to protect me.

 

I still remember the day when you dropped me to pre-nursery school, I was crying.
Your heart was heavy but you never showed it, instead you made me be strong.

You did face the same situation 17 years later.
You dropped me to the hostel and it was time for you to leave.
You were in pain and I could see that in your eyes, you pretended to be strong.
I could make out how difficult it was for you.
I am glad that you remained strong and supported me in all my endeavors.

 
I am blessed to have you as my dad.
You are my celebrity, you are my hero.

 
 

1 comment: